#PaperbackFriday Dark Inside and Rage Within by Jeyn Roberts


Today is one of my favorite days. I get to read paperbacks!!!!! Yes I love both of my kindles, and my nooks but something about a paperback just calls to ya. 
I went to my local library and was looking in the YA section when I saw the cover of Rage Within it called to me. First the book's cover looked like a book I had on my kindle and so I had to get it to see. Luckily it was a totally different book than what I had on my kindle, that one had zombies in the background so it was the truck that made me think it was similar. 
Any way, I noticed Rage Within was book two and I started to search for book one as you can't read book two first what would I be missing? I found book one Dark Inside two books over, grabbed it and didn't even think to read if the book was going to be bad or not. 
Hey what kind of life is it in a book readers world if you don't take chances on books.

So below is the synopsis of each book!

Dark Inside #1:
  Since the beginning of mankind, civilizations have fallen: the Romans, the Greeks, the Aztecs...and now us. Huge earthquakes rock the world. Cities are destroyed. But something even more awful is happening: An ancient evil has been unleashed, and it's turning everyday people into hunters, killers, and crazies. This is the world Mason, Aries, Clementine, and Michael are living in--or rather, trying to survive. Each is fleeing unspeakable horror, from murderous chaos to brutal natural disasters, and each is traveling the same road in a world gone mad. Amid the throes of the apocalypse and clinging to love and meaning wherever it can be found, these four teens are on a journey into the heart of darkness--and to find each other and a place of safety.



Rage Within #2: 
Aries, Clementine, Mason and Michael have survived the first wave of the apocalypse that wiped out most of the world’s population, and turned many of the rest into murderous Baggers. Now, they’re hiding out in an abandoned house in Vancouver with a ragtag group of surviving teens, and trying to figure out their next move.

Aries is trying to lead, but it’s hard to be a leader when there are no easy answers, and every move feels wrong. Clementine is desperate to find her brother Heath, but it’s impossible to know where he’d be, even if he is still alive. Michael is still haunted by the memories of his actions during his harrowing struggle to survive. And Mason is struggling with something far worse: the fear that he may be a danger to his friends.

As the Baggers begin to create a new world order, Aries, Clementine, Mason and Michael will have to trust and rely on each other in order to survive.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Interview and Giveaway with Author Teri Polen

Review: The Ouija Board (Paranormal Adventure #1) by Shelby White

Spreading Some Love Indie Blog Hop 2016