Kindle Unlimited: Their Vicious Darling Vicious Lost Boys #3 by: Nikki St. Crowe



Publisher: unknown 
Published: 9/1/2022
Pages: 251
Genre: Dark Romance/Retelling/Fantasy
Review: Kindle Unlimited



The Dark One has finally accepted me…just in time for everything to change. Because Vane’s brother, The Crocodile, has just arrived on Neverland soil and he’s not alone. He’s brought with him members of the royal Darkland family and they want Vane’s Death Shadow back at any cost.

Of course, Peter Pan, Vane, Kas and Bash, they’re all familiar with war. But war isn’t easy when love is on the line.

I know those vicious Lost Boys would do anything to protect me. But what if I’m not the one that needs saving?

As power shifts on the island and shadows are claimed, all five of us have to let go of who we were, if we have any chance of becoming who we are destined to be.


I see your Kindle Unlimited with your hidden books that I keep finding. I have to say, with this story, we are continuing our journey in Neverland. Peter has his shadow back, thank goodness, though the extra shadow trapped with Peter's has found its home in someone we weren't even thinking could have it. Will it consume this person, or will this person be able to control the need it wants? It keeps saying Let Me In so maybe the person should?
I really loved how we got some insight into the Crocodile, how he can change, and why the clock is crucial to him. Tick-Tock, Tick-Tock. 
I have a question: Is our Captain Hook and possibly the Crocodile something that could have some sugar in the tank? I found myself re-reading many different parts because of how it came across. 
There wasn't as much sex in this book, unlike the other ones, which is fine. I am now more invested in the storyline than anything. I genuinely want to know what the Lagoon has to do with this and what Peter Pan is. I need to know more of the story behind Neverland. The sex is spicy and hot, but at this point, I am not even worrying about it. However, I am interested in truly learning how one has sex in the air with both men. I keep trying to picture it, and it is not working for me, lol. 





#1 Amazon Bestselling Author Nikki St. Crowe writes paranormal romance where the villain gets the girl.

Ever since she was a child, Nikki has been obsessed with the morally gray characters, the anti-heroes and monsters in fiction. Now she spends her days writing books where the villains get the happily ever after with the women who drive them wild.

When Nikki isn’t writing or daydreaming about sinfully sexy bad guys, she can either be found on the beach or at home with her husband and daughter.



You can learn more about Nikki online at www.nikkistcrowe.com

Want access to exclusive content, book news, and freebies? Sign up for Nikki's newsletter here: https://www.subscribepage.com/nikkist...



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Austim Awarness Month! Devon's story told by his mother Sara B. Please read below is a giveaway!!!

Review: The Ouija Board (Paranormal Adventure #1) by Shelby White

KU: All Your Twisted Secrets by Diana Urban