Closing post for reading challenge


So I was hoping to get a lot of reading done but that didn’t work out too well. I did get some books read off my list but not much, I guess with working full time to doing basketball and making sure my family has a dinner cooked and house clean I have put reading on the back burner. The following books below are what I did get to get to finish before the 31st.

The Chaos of Now by Erin Jade Lange-this one was pretty good. I wasn't expecting it to go the way it did.
Bird Box by Josh Malerman- after watching the show on Netflix I knew I needed to read the book and I enjoyed how much more detail it had then the movie.

Shatter Me by Tahereh Mafi- I had this on my Goodreads list for a long time and until my husband's niece mentioned this book I hadn't thought about it. For me this book was good there were a few issues I had with it, but nothing too major.

Where Secrets Lie by D.S. Butler- Now this one was a NetGalley read and was actually pretty good. I was happy to be able to be approved and start reading this! I will be looking for more by this author!

I thank Seasons of Reading for hosting this challenge of #WintersRespite #Readathon


Comments

  1. Hey, four books is not a shabby finish. I too wish I could read as prolifically during these readathons as some do, but alas, I'm just too busy. I can relate, in other words. lol I'm so glad you read Bird Box. I read the book before seeing the movie and I too thought the book was better.

    Thanks for joining us! I hope to see you for Spring into Horror in April.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Interview and Giveaway with Author Teri Polen

Review: The Ouija Board (Paranormal Adventure #1) by Shelby White

Spreading Some Love Indie Blog Hop 2016