Bright Eyes by: Madison Daniel

17900454

Title: Bright Eyes
Author: Madison Daniel 
Published: Feb. 24, 2013
Publisher: Mad Dan Thirteen Creations
Pages: 36
Genre: Short Story/horro
Review: ebook
Buy Links: Amazon, Amazon.uk 


Michael has a secret.
A dark and haunting secret. One night. One date. One nightmare come to life.
Get lost in a short story of young love/lust, music and horror.
BRIGHT EYES: What lovely eyes you have...

This was a good short story kind of creepy though. Things in the dark will take your eyes.....if you like horror and a bit of creepiness pick this up. 
I love short stories but I love when they are complete. This one was complete but I did have a question on why Michael was doing what he was doing when he knew it was wrong...that could have used a small back story added into the book.
Other than that little hiccup I enjoyed the story. I will be looking for more books by this author.



Madison Daniel
Music is LIFE and the written word is our SOUL. Music and writing have been my true ambition since I was a child. I have used music in every form possible; writing it, performing it, healing with it, etc. I call it my "life's soundtrack." I have always written in some form; from comic books to screenplays to short stories and now the new "Ember Series." I have found a true passion for my stories and characters and am eager to share them with the world. See you on the next book tour...M.D.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Interview and Giveaway with Author Teri Polen

Spreading Some Love Indie Blog Hop 2016

Review: The Ouija Board (Paranormal Adventure #1) by Shelby White