Review: 2446-89: Stassi's Diary (Timewaves #0.5) by Sophie Davis

31704657Title: 2446-89: Stassi's Diary
Author: Sophie Davis
Published: Aug. 23, 2016
Pages: 35
Genre: Teen, YA, Short Stories
Review: ebook provided by author
Buy Links: Amazon, Amazon.uk 


**2446-89: Stassi’s diary is the prequel novella to The Syndicate (Timewaves Series #1)**

Today has been the strangest day of my life. I know, that sounds like the dramatic ramblings of a seventeen-year-old girl, but it’s the absolute truth. Until today, I was an orphan, an uneducated ward of the government with no employment prospects on her horizon. But as of today, at least one of those is no longer true.

I may never know the parents who abandoned me at the age of four. And by most people’s standards, I will always be more streetwise than book-smart. But I have been offered a job. For the first time in my life, I am looking ahead to the next phase of my life, instead of focusing on a past I cannot change. Ironic, considering how little I know about my new employer and the position I’ve been offered…which is precisely nothing at all.


I received this book to give an honest review.

I read the first book called The Syndicate so I wanted to read this one to see if we could get more information on Stassi. If you ever read The Syndicate you learn a bit of who Stassi is but she is quite a mystery especially on who her parents were. 
Well in this novella we learn how Stassi ended up joining the job that she has now. I have to say I thought it was neat that we got the backstory of how it all came about. 
You don't have to read this one to start the series out but if you want that extra information or insight on the main character Stassi I say read this book. 
It is a short read that you could finish within probably 30 minutes to an hour uninterrupted.





Sophie Davis
"Sophie Davis" is the pseudonym for two best friends, roommates, and now writing partners. The pair met at Penn State's Dickinson School of Law in 2005 and instantly bonded over their love of great books and bad horror movies. After they graduated, when one longed for the ability to read minds so she wouldn't have to study for the bar exam, a Saga was born. When the Talented Saga went on to be an internationally bestselling series, the girls decided to throw caution to the wind and follow their shared life-long dream of being writers.
The duo currently lives in Washington, D.C. with a poodle and a rescued mutt. The pups are their faithful companions—with frequent social media appearances—as the girls navigate the world of Indie Publishing.


For more information, visit www.SophieDavisBooks.com

For more information about Sophie Davis Books, check out their website - www.SophieDavisBooks.com, follow them on Twitter @SeeSophiesWrite and Instagram @SeeSophieWrite, and find them on Facebook: www.Facebook.com/SophieDavisBooks


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Interview and Giveaway with Author Teri Polen

Review: The Ouija Board (Paranormal Adventure #1) by Shelby White

Spreading Some Love Indie Blog Hop 2016