#PBwkendread: Damon (The Protectors) by Teresa Gabelman




Wow I think this time I am on point with getting my paperback weekend read up and going. I have been a day ahead this whole week so I am surprised I am actually on time for once. 
This weekend read I actually won this paperback book so I am glad to finally get to it. Look below for the blurb and see if it would be something you might enjoy.

15171094

Damon DeMasters is a vampire warrior who has taken an oath to not only protect his own kind, but humans as well. Crimson Rush is the new drug and it’s their duty to find who is behind the selling of vampire blood and stop it. As a social worker, Nicole Callahan fights for the right of every child placed in her care. There’s a war now as vampires have stepped out into the spotlight taking their place in society and the children are at the heart of it all. Damon and his fellow warriors have been ordered by the Vampire Council to train Nicole and her colleagues against the dangers they now face in their new world. Even as sparks fly and tensions mount, Nicole and Damon depend on each other to protect the children of both races.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Interview and Giveaway with Author Teri Polen

Review: The Ouija Board (Paranormal Adventure #1) by Shelby White

Spreading Some Love Indie Blog Hop 2016