#PBwkendread: Surrounded by Sharks by Michael Northrop


This weekend read is Surrounded by Sharks by Michael Northrop. I actually bought this book at my son's school book fair. What really got was the title and the cover.  I am not sure I would be okay with being in an ocean knowing there is a chance sharks are going to eat me lol. I am hoping that it is really good but I guess we will see. 
#PBwkendread

Dragged out to sea with nothing but a piece of trash to keep him afloat, Davey is certain things can't get any worse...and then he spots a shark.

He couldn't sleep. That's how it all started.
When Davey wakes, just as the sun is rising, he can't wait to slip out of the crammed hotel room he's sharing with his family. Leave it to his parents and kid brother to waste an entire day of their vacation sleeping in! Davey heads for the beach, book and glasses in hand, not bothering to leave a note. As the sparkling ocean entices him, he decides he will just test the water. Never mind that "No Swimming" sign. But when the waves pull him farther and farther out to sea, Davey finds himself surrounded not only by water, but something else--something circling below the surface.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Interview and Giveaway with Author Teri Polen

Review: The Ouija Board (Paranormal Adventure #1) by Shelby White

Spreading Some Love Indie Blog Hop 2016