Review: Karmic Circle by Angela Yuriko Smith

28814172Title: Karmic Circle
Author: Angela Yuriko Smith
Published: Nov. 11, 2015
Publisher: Self
Pages: 32
Genre: Short Story
Review: ebook
Buy Links: Amazon, Amazon.uk 




You can‘t hide from karma. Each of us receive our just rewards in time and evil is repaid tenfold. Three separate, but interlinked stories explore the law of reaping and sowing as a small dog finds his way through a dark and dangerous city. Be wary of your deeds—there‘s no cheating the Karmic Circle.


I don't mind reading short stories but I like for the plot to be a bit deeper. I have read other work from this author and enjoyed her writing style so I figured this book would be no different. I love reading about how Karma plays a role in people's lives. In this story I felt a bit lost I really didn't understand truly what was going on the only thing that I really felt bad for was the homeless man in the beginning how the woman treated him. To the homeless man (if it was the same one I think it was) who was told something very mean. No need for people to be treated that way. I did like the ending how it came about it was like it was the perfect karmic circle. 
With this being a short story you don't get much character development so I really can't comment on the characters all I can say is I am glad this was a short story as I don't think it could have been any longer. 


Angela Yuriko Smith


Angela Yuriko Smith publishes a monthly online newspaper by day (PanhandleFocus.com), blogs at Dandilyon Fluff (dandifluff.com) by night and writes fiction as often as possible in between.
Her published works include fiction and nonfiction across multiple genres and she has been included in various anthologies and online publications.

In the past she has served as a host for JournalJabber online radio talk show and has been interviewed on National Public Radio for her nonfiction work.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Interview and Giveaway with Author Teri Polen

Review: The Ouija Board (Paranormal Adventure #1) by Shelby White

Spreading Some Love Indie Blog Hop 2016