Review: Pianoscapes for the Trails of North America: Laura Sullivan

Pianoscapes for the Trails of North America: With Johann Pachelbel Canon in D Piano, Relaxing Music, Spa Music, Background Music, New Age Music, Calming Music, Wedding Songs, Canon Pachelbel

I received this product to give an honest review.

So the author contacted me and asked me if I would like to review her work. I jumped on bored pretty quickly this type of music just really calls to me. It is something I can listen to whenever and it makes me feel mellow and calm. It is something that I can have playing in the background when I am writing reviews, reading, cooking just whatever I happen to be doing. It is also great to listen in the car and at bedtime.

Pianoscapes For The Trails of North America is a mixture of the musical instruments guitar, piano, and string instruments. It all goes together wonderful as soon as one song ends you are swept away with another song that is just as beautiful and fulfilling. I wish I could tell you that track number 3 or track 7 was my favorite but it isn't true all of them are my favorite to listen to. I am really glad to have learned about this Grammy Winning Artist because she has a new fan and one that will be looking at her other cds to purchase. 


You can purchase this CD on Amazon 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Interview and Giveaway with Author Teri Polen

Review: The Ouija Board (Paranormal Adventure #1) by Shelby White

Spreading Some Love Indie Blog Hop 2016