#PaperbackFriday



Well as you know today is the start of #PaperbackFriday this weekend read I will be reading Horseman (The Hollow #1) by Christopher Golden and Ford Lytle Gilmore. I found this book in my public library as I was browsing. I am hoping it is as good as the synopsis reads. I love anything to do with the Horseman there are very few authors who in my opinion can write about him and still make it just as spooky and creepy as he is meant to be.


48578

New to Sleepy Hollow, teens Aimee and Shane Lancaster find that upon their arrival an ancient curse has been unleashed upon the town, tracing back to the town's famous legend, which just might be more truth than myth. Now an array of evil demons is after them, with the infamous Headless Horseman leading the pack.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Interview and Giveaway with Author Teri Polen

Review: The Ouija Board (Paranormal Adventure #1) by Shelby White

Spreading Some Love Indie Blog Hop 2016