Review: Gabby Angel of God Guardian and Messenger by Greg Sandora

20958825
Supernatural Romantic Thriller that feels like falling in love!
The story starts out with a young widower, Bo, raising two small children and the three heartbeats that will change his life. Ride along as stunningly beautiful Gabby, takes this human man on the no-holds barred adventure of a lifetime!
If you've ever lost a loved one this story is for you!
A story of Peace, Love, Hope, Charity and the
strength of Faith, you'll love Gabby, Angel of God.

Gabby, is gorgeous, powerful, and able to take on forces that would make the most powerful armies turn and run for their lives. You'll be addicted in no time!
Pure Fun...an Adrenaline Rush!
Just when a young man feels he has lost everything he meets an angel and finds out that his life is just beginning. Gabby is an angel of God who shows him that life is always full of surprises, adventures and a lot more meaning than we can easily fathom. She shows Bo how to help others, be open to love again and find the hidden strength that lies within all of us. It is a story with heart and hope that will take you on an adventure of faith with one amazing angel.
Gabby, Angel of God will take you on one heck of a ride!
Gabby, Angel of God is a Supernatural Romance Thriller, it involves an angel, Gabby, short for Gabriella - Basically, a man during a visit to Bar Harbor, Maine encounters a beautiful angel named Gabby; quite accidentally, he is told - she wasn't supposed to make him aware of her existence. His purity of spirit, kindness and capacity for love has revealed her to him. Naturally he falls hopelessly in love with the beautiful creature, as humans can not resist angels. The book is titled Gabby, Angel of God, Guardian and Messenger (Keeper of the Peace, Love, Hope, Charity and Faith. She's quite something and they go on a quick but exciting adventure helping people in trouble. There's even some horror thrown into the mix. Gabby fits nicely in the Supernatural, Romantic Thriller, Paranormal and Time Travel genres.
Think Angel Encounter, Angel Romance Thriller, or Angel Adventure, and Paranormal Romance




I received this book via Story Cartel to give an honest review.

So if I was glancing at books I would probably not have even picked this book up based on its cover. Thank goodness I don't judge a book by its cover. After reading the story the cover to me doesn't really go with the book as I portray it. 
Now I thought the book started off way to good, I was really enjoying it. But I thought Gabby to be vague on what she was really doing there. It seems she only comes ever so often. This is a really short book, that can be read probably within 2 hours and that is without interruptions.  Bo didn't seem as developed for me, he seemed really selfish, and maybe that is what the author wanted him to be. As we learn that God gave us all free will to make our choices. This is a really good story with love, hope and a sense of remembering the good that you have within yourself. The ending totally wasn't what I was expecting.  Gabby is a kick butt angel that is ready to take down the evil that exist in man. Though there wasn't a lot of action like I was hoping!!

  Then I hit a spot that had me confused and going umm wait what? It seemed to jump around a lot in some spots that I found myself going back to re-read and I dislike doing that. Not only once but twice.  






Greg Sandora

My Dad and Mom were artists, my father painted and my mother wrote poetry and loved to garden. Most Saturdays we loaded up the 1970 Chevy Impala to trek to a one man show somewhere or other. I took a different track graduating with a business degree; owning and operating an Award Winning Franchise Fitness Center. Currently a professional manager I am living in Florida with my beautiful wife and children, and following my passion.


Greg's new book, Jack Canon's Women of the House will be released in November of 2013!





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Interview and Giveaway with Author Teri Polen

Spreading Some Love Indie Blog Hop 2016

Review: The Ouija Board (Paranormal Adventure #1) by Shelby White