Book Feature and Interview with Holla Dean

Book Feature and Interview with Holla Dean




Jenny is a 22 year old college student who goes home for the winter break and discovers her aunt writes erotic novels that feature spanking both for pleasure and as punishment in a Domestic Discipline relationship. Surprisingly — at least to Jenny — she finds herself becoming aroused when reading one of her aunt’s books and tells Mike, her boyfriend, about it.
By the time she gets back to school, he’s already read one of the books and is ready to find out if spanking Jenny will be as hot as the book made it seem. They talk about it in a joking sort of way and when she asks him if he’s planning to start making rules for her, he confesses he hadn’t thought about that; just about spanking her hot little ass. Since Jenny is a good girl, there’s no real reason to spank her so they decide to go with a good girl spanking for their first foray into the world of erotic spanking.
Mike is quick to take charge once they’re in his apartment.


****
“Get undressed.” It came out sounding like an order.
Looking at his blue eyes she asked, “Is that like a command? Get undressed?”
“Take it any way you want, babe. Just get your clothes off. Now.”
A shiver ran down her spine and she thought how hot he sounded when he told her to get undressed. Like he was in charge. Like he expected her to do exactly what he said.
She unbuttoned her jeans and pulled the zipper down. Pushing the jeans to the floor, she stepped out of them. Then she pulled her t-shirt over her head and let it fall to the floor.
Glancing over at Mike, she saw he was nearly undressed as well. Only his boxer shorts were left on. Slipping them off, he went to sit on the bed.
Jenny slipped out of her bra and panties and walked over to the bed. He pulled her close so she was standing between his legs. Running his hands down her arms and then letting his fingers skim over her hips, he looked up into her eyes.
“Are you ready for this?”
She knew he was asking if she was ready to be spanked. Afraid her voice would come out in nothing more than a squeak, she nodded her head in agreement.
“Okay then. I’m going to put you over my knee and spank you.”
Feeling her pussy contract in anticipation, she allowed him to guide her over his lap. He shifted to somewhat of an angle so her torso was supported by the bed while her legs dangled down on the other side of his lap.
Mike put his left hand around her waist and snugged her in tightly to his body. With his right hand he began to gently rub her smooth, creamy bottom.
Another shiver raced down her spine and she reached for a pillow to hang on to. Mike’s hand felt warm on her ass and she slowly relaxed into him as he kept rubbing her ass and upper thighs. Every now and then he would grab a handful of one of her cheeks and gently squeeze.
Jenny moaned when she felt his cock growing stiffer and pushing against her side. She began to wonder if he wasn’t going to spank her after all. Maybe he was just going to keep rubbing and caressing her bare bottom. It was making her hot. Her pussy was very damp. Hell, it was more than damp, it was downright wet.
Interview questions:
Interview Time 


1.) What made you want to write spanking books?

Romantic westerns was (and still is) a genre I write under a pen name. I’ve always loved westerns. I wanted to spice up my westerns and did some research on Amazon trying to find some hot, steamy westerns. I came across a book that sounded good and downloaded it. Holy cow! I was amazed to find the cowboy spanked the girl! I’ve had a bit of experience with sexy spankings and when I found this book, I just knew that’s what I wanted to write about.


2.) Do those close to you i.e. best friends, family know what genre you write?
Yes, they do. My adult daughter knew the day I published my first book. We were visiting my father and I kept checking my sales on my Ipad. When I told her I was just checking out my new book sales, she wanted to know all about it and I couldn’t resist telling her since sales were going crazy. Now my whole family knows (except the very young children) and several buy my books. My mom buys them, but claims she doesn’t read ‘that trash,’ she only buys it to support me. I’m not sure I totally believe her.


3.) What advice would you give to those who want to step out and writing spanking books but are too afraid?

Just do it. You can submit to publishers and if no one bites, then self-publish. Have some friends or family read it first to give you some feedback, get an editor, and go for it. Then write another one and you’ll find you get better with each one. The first book I read was a self-published one so that’s the way I went.

4.) Have you read any spanking books that have gone too far into spanking to where it almost seems abusive?
Yes, definitely. But just because I think it might be leaning towards being abusive, doesn’t mean it is. If it’s consensual, then it’s not abusive to that person. That’s what safe words are for. Everybody is different and has different limitations on how far they’re willing to go. As long as your partner is in tune with your needs and desires, and it’s working for you, it’s not abusive.


5.) What would you tell a new reader to spanking?

Just because you read it doesn’t mean you have to do it. It can turn you on when you’re reading it, but that doesn’t necessarily mean you want to do it. A lot of times fantasy is great for getting you all hot and bothered, but the reality may be altogether something else. Fantasizing about being tied up can be very titillating but it can be very scary when and if it happens. I sometimes read things that I could never take part in, but I can see how it could be hot and the idea can turn me on. It doesn’t mean I’m going to grab my husband and act it out.




6.) What are your 3 favorite foods?

Food! I love food!
Number one would be chocolate. In any shape or form, I love chocolate. I prefer milk chocolate but will eat dark chocolate if that’s all that’s available.
Second on the list would be pasta. I like macaroni with sour cream, cottage cheese, and parmesan cheese on it. Diced ham mixed in with it is good too.
And finally, I’d say a good Chicago style hot dog.


7.) Do you like guys with long hair, short hair, or no hair?

It depends on the guy. Some guys look great bald and others not so much. Long hair is fine too if it’s clean and neat. I don’t care for dreadlocks. They just look bad to me. I’ve never seen anyone with dreadlocks that wouldn’t look better with a decent haircut. Does that make me sound old and stuffy?


8.) Favorite spanking tool?

That would be a leather belt or strap.


9.) Favorite TV show?

It changes, but for now I really like Scandal. And I like Survivor and Amazing Race.


10.) If you could be anywhere in the world where would you want to be right now?

Right where I am. I live in the desert and our winter has been lovely, though a tad chilly at times. Nothing like the mid-west or east coast, but chilly for us.


Thanks so much Holla for being on my blog! I love your answers to the questions! 
If anyone wants to purchase any of Holla Dean's Books then click on the amazon link below!

http://www.amazon.com/s/ref=ntt_athr_dp_sr_1?_encoding=UTF8&field-author=Holla%20Dean&search-alias=digital-text&sort=relevancerank


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Interview and Giveaway with Author Teri Polen

Spreading Some Love Indie Blog Hop 2016

Review: The Ouija Board (Paranormal Adventure #1) by Shelby White