Review: Heart-Break-Proof by William Goode and Michelle Roy


18623683
When Marie finally wrote back to Andrew, he truly learned how words can seduce, corrupt and inflame. The stories Marie and Andrew now make up, trading e-mails, consume them. They begin a passionate affair, and their deepening obsession with each other penetrates their writing. Then the stories take over and change everything. Oh, and the bit with the shoe is freaking wild. Fun, well-told, intelligent and absorbing, Heart-Break-Proof is about words that bind tighter than any rope. (Actually, there are ropes in this book too. But mainly words). So, be careful what you read. For a free preview of Heart-Break-Proof (First 3 chapters), check out http://heartbreakproof.com. 











I received this book to give an honest review. 3.5 rating
What can I say, it is full of sex, sex, more sex, emails being transferred back and forth. Though I knew this book was going to be kinky it was far more kinkier than I expected. Marie and Andrew's relationship went from emailing to each other and making up sexual stories to meeting in person and "trying" to start a relationship. But will their story telling really make a good personal relationship. The stories are kinky unlike anything I have read before.

The main problem I had with this book is the fact that when the emails were going back and forth it was hard at times to figure out who was saying what. I would have to go back and re-read at times. Which in the end kind of got annoying. The text was different as far as Marie's was done in italic writing but it was still a bit confusing. 

Andrew is a very down to earth guy who loves women. Marie is a very hard woman it is my way or the highway. You don't like it there is the door. Andrew and Marie are perfect for each other as they even each other out. Their relationship gets tested when Marie gets offered a job in Paris but will she take it? Or will she decide to stay at home. I do wish there was more than just emails between the two. Maybe a few more dates? 

Would I read book two maybe, being as there was a cliffhanger and I do want to know what exactly is going to happen with Paris. 

"You walk and talk as if you own the world. And it certainly helps that I have a nine-inch cock, so it was easy for me. As if. Fuck that. I do things the way I want, not as if. So when I walk into a place, it rumbles. And if it doesn't, it fucking well better by the time the day is over, otherwise I'm going to jam my nine in someone's ass and they probably won't like it."






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Interview and Giveaway with Author Teri Polen

Spreading Some Love Indie Blog Hop 2016

Review: The Ouija Board (Paranormal Adventure #1) by Shelby White