Review: Liturgy by Brian Bigelow

LiturgyAngel just wants to be left alone now that she's living in her new place. It's time for her to move on. One night she is drawn to a strange glowing crystal in the grass.

When the ex-boyfriend comes to visit he's not welcome. Find out what happens in this short tale.

I received this book to give an honest review.

I love horror stories and this book was a good and decent read, but I would have liked more horror in the book. More gory details or heck even more of a build up with the characters. It was a short story that could have used more to build it up.

I would have liked more of the characters past to help the story be more enjoyable. I did like the ending it was something I was not really expecting I truly thought that the entity would have stayed with the woman. But instead the tables turned a bit.

If you are looking for a short, kind of horror story then go and get your copy of this. I will be looking at more books from the author in the future to see what else he has up his sleeve.
My rating: 4 wine glasses



Buy the book:

Amazon | Barnes and Noble


Find the author:

 Goodreads | Website | Twitter name@brianbigelow

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Interview and Giveaway with Author Teri Polen

Spreading Some Love Indie Blog Hop 2016

Review: The Ouija Board (Paranormal Adventure #1) by Shelby White