Jack Cover Model Interview/Rafflecopter giveaway
Peter: Yes, it is. I was also surprised to see my picture on the cover.
- Do you read the books that feature you on the covers?
Peter: This book is the only one with my image on the cover so far and I haven't read it.
- How old are you and where do you mostly live?
Peter: I'm 22 years old and I used to live in Bulgaria before I started travelling half a year ago.
- How did you get into modeling and how old were you when you did your first model shoot?
Peter: I was 17 when I first started. My sister advised me to do it.
- Did you always want to do modeling or was it something you unintentionally started doing?
Peter: I started modeling after my sister advised me to try and after that I wanted to do it.
- When not modeling what do you do?... work/study/recreation?
Peter: Before I started travelling I was working as a model and a dealer in a casino in Bulgaria.
-Describe what you would consider a perfect first date
Peter: The perfect date is when I'm just enjoying my time.
- If you were not modeling as a job preference, what would you rather be doing?
Peter: I would be working as a dealer in a casino.
- If you could choose top three people you could have a photo shoot with, who would they be?
Peter: - I would like to do photo shoots with good friends of mine, also models.
- It appears that you are very popular; would you consider moving overseas to further your modeling
Peter: Yes, my goal is to go to New York and be model there.
- Are you married/partner and if so how do they feel about you being on the cover of books?
Peter: I'm single. I have my family, which supports me in pursuing my goal.
- Do you want to do more than modeling like acting for example?
Peter: I'm only focused on modeling.
- What is the weirdest or funniest thing that you have had to wear on a shoot?
Peter: Mickey Mouse clothes.
- Who is your hero?
Peter: Michael Phelps.
-I noticed that you share your Name with a famous Bulgarian swimmer, Is there any relation?
Peter: There's no relation. We just share the same name.
Some fun quick question and answer:
How many siblings and what number are you:
Peter: I have a sister. She's four years older than me.
Peter: Chocolate with whole hazelnuts.
Peter: Black Sabbath.
Peter: Men of honor.
Favorite TV show:
er: Prison break.
Favorite place in the world:
If you could travel anywhere in the world where would it be:
Do you have a pet?
Do you speak more than one language?
Peter: Bulgarian and English.
A big thank you to both Peter Stoychek and CM Model Management for agreeing to do this interview. Check them out at the links bellow. I am sure they would love to hear from you.
Please don’t forget to check out my books and follow my facebook page as well.
Website with book links: http://jamescrawfordauthor.weebly.com/
Pictures of Jack
New book by James Crawford is now out!
Now for a little bit of a contest. Below you will find a rafflecopter giveaway to win a copy of Jack.