Peer Inside My Soul and See Me by De Ann Townes Jr.


Peer Inside My Soul and See Me

My Review:

I was given this book from the author to give an honest review.

De Ann has talent in writing poems. There were many poems that I could relate to or touched me in a way.
These poems will touch your inner heart.

A couple of my favorite were
" You Are the Artist and Creator of My Masterpiece."
"Killing Me Softly Feels Real Good."
"Today My Child Was Born To Me, Today I Let Him Go." My son is not quite a man yet since he is only 6 but this really touched me as a mother. I know soon I will be able to relate.
"To Live Is...."
"My Love, My Husband, My King To Be In Love So Deeply To Feel Our Love for One Another So Completely... A Dedication to the Man That I Love, the Man of My Dreams, And the Love That We Feel." 


A couple of quotes in here that I could relate to were the following:

"So many times in life, what's meant to break you can actually strengthen you. As long as you are willing to take the time, do the work and find that special center core of who you've always been. You will make it through..." Native

"Who you are, is who you will be. Live strong, live honorable, live life..." Native

And the last one 
"The strengthening and rediscovery of a relationship between two people in love can be a wonderfully amazing journey..." Native.

I normally do not read poems to review but with this one I gave it a shot and truly enjoyed reading each and every one. I did catch myself going back to one just read it again because it was great. 


My Rating: 5 books

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Interview and Giveaway with Author Teri Polen

Spreading Some Love Indie Blog Hop 2016

Review: The Ouija Board (Paranormal Adventure #1) by Shelby White