Kindle Unlimited: I Went to Prison for Him by: B.M. Hardin



Publisher: Hardin Book Co.
Published: 6/10/2026
Pages: 381
Genre: Woman Saga, Urban Fantasy
Review: Kindle Unlimited  


“I Went To Prison For The Love Of My Life. Now, I’m Home And He Has A Wife.”

Harmony wasn’t just down for Quincy…she was hisride or die.

When his world got dangerous, she stepped in.
When his life was on the line…she took the fall.
She went to prison for him.

And now that she's back home...the man she gave her life for belongs to somebody else.

But love like Harmony's doesn’t just fade. And betrayal like Quincy's doesn’t go unpunished.

Harmony didn’t survive prison just to come home and play second place.
And one thing about a good woman…she can never be replaced.

Lies, mistresses, betrayal and strife.
Who would you kill to become someone's wife?

You know those ol' soap operas we all used to watch in the 90s, staying home from school. The drama that would ensue within those stories. Let me tell you what: this felt just like that. There were so many twists and turns going on that I couldn't catch my breath before another one popped up. As soon as I had an idea, bam! Surprise sucker. 
Now, I will say the characters were not really developed, as they just seemed to appear and play a part. I would say this was a redemption story, as that is what it felt like. 
Who can you truly trust in this life? It may not be your boo, your side piece, or your family; sometimes you can only trust yourself.
 Is going to prison for your lover a good thing or a bad thing?
I will say I couldn't stand Harmony's decisions at times because why you not asking for answers, and let them folks lie.
Overall, the book was a decent and fun read, full of twists and turns that will have you going, "What the heck did I read?" At times it felt a bit all over the place, but I can overlook it with all the surprises that happened. Will I read another by this author? Of course! That isn't even a question. I am here for the drama because I ain't trying to be in it lol. 
 





B.M. Hardin is a bestselling author known for writing addictive, twist-filled stories that keep readers guessing until the very last page. She has built a loyal readership by delivering unforgettable thrillers, suspense novels, and relationship dramas filled with shocking secrets, betrayal, and jaw-dropping plot twists.

Her novels feature complex characters, fast-paced storytelling, and endings readers never see coming.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Austim Awarness Month! Devon's story told by his mother Sara B. Please read below is a giveaway!!!

Book Feature and Interview with Tara Finnegan!!!

Review: Suffer the Children by Craig DiLouie