Turn Tables (Reel Romance Book 2) by Stacey Rourke

Title: Turn Tables (Reel Romance Book 2)
Author: Stacey Rourke
Published: March 14, 2017
Publisher: Anchor Group Publishing
Pages: 325
Genre: Romance, Comedy
Review: Ebook
Between private jets, designer labels, and lavish resorts, Tandy Owens should be having the time of her life. Her celebrity author best friend is getting married and all of Hollywood’s elite have turned out for the event. Unfortunately, Tandy’s mood is far from celebratory.
For over a year her heart has been torn between two men: Matthew Cruz, the brilliant, well-educated entrepreneur who makes her feel like a queen, and Mateo, his womanizing musician alter ego, who is known for collecting platinum records, and the panties of his sexual conquests. Matthew assures her that Mateo’s antics are all a show. Even so, with her being the only one to witness his softer side, Tandy begins to wonder which persona is truly the act.
In the sizzling heat of Miami, Tandy reaches the breaking point with their secretive romance, and finds herself asking if a hidden love is truly worth fighting for?
I love everything this author writes, but I have to say this one I was surprised! Never in all the books I have read by this author have I read the f bomb dropped. I literally laughed out loud going "oh no she didn't." We are in a love story with Matthew aka Mateo and Tandy along with seeing a wedding happen between Aubrey and Kole. Tandy loves Matthew but his alter ego Mateo has her questioning their relationship and if it will last. While trying to handle her relationship she has her best friend's wedding to not only be in but to help her friend out Aubrey. We will read about a teddy bear, people who want to give advice on relationships, rolling down hills and much more.
I really love the humor that Tandy and Aubrey have through out the entire story. There was not a time I was not laughing or giggling. This is honestly one of those books that you could just turn off the TV, climb into bed and tune out the world and read. I honestly want to write more but I feel that too much will be given away. Pick this series up!!!


Stacey Rourke is the award winning author of works that span genres, but possess the same flare for action and snarky humor. She lives in Florida with her husband, two beautiful daughters, and two giant dogs. Stacey loves to travel, has an unhealthy shoe addiction, and considers herself blessed to make a career out of talking to the imaginary people that live in her head.





Comments
Post a Comment