Book Reviews and so much more

Wow it has been a busy weekend. I didn't read anything as far as paperbacks go but I did read on my kindle of course. We have finished up school shopping and getting birthday items ready for this upcoming weekend it is like I have had no time to sit and breath.

So within the next few hours hopefully I will have some reviews up and posted before the kids come home from school. Right now I am in the blah mood only because my youngest minion started Pre-k and we all know how that goes for us moms and some of the dads.

Next weekend I am sure I won't be reading any paperbacks as I will be celebrating my daughter's 4th birthday and we will be busy doing arts and crafts with her friends.

The upcoming reviews will be of


  1. Zombie High Chronicles 1 by Amy Miles
  2. A Firefighter's Flame by D. Hart (Paperback)
  3. Cold, Cold Heart by Karin Slaughter 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Interview and Giveaway with Author Teri Polen

Review: The Ouija Board (Paranormal Adventure #1) by Shelby White

Spreading Some Love Indie Blog Hop 2016