Winter Respite Read-A-Thon starting soon!!


I actually participate in the blog Seasons of Reading read-a-thon last year around Halloween and it was a blast. I loved doing it. 
This year I am going to join in for the A Winter's Respite Read-A-Thon, I need to go through my list of books to see what I will be adding to the list to read. If you would like to join in on the fun head on over to her blog Seasons of Reading , join in on the facebook group , or twitter using the hashtag #WintersRespite. Remember you don't have to have a blog to join in on this fun and you might even find some books that you may like from others who are joining in. So stop on by her blog and sign up.

*Update*

Reading list for Jan. 18-24

The Truth by Jeffry Johnston 

The Doll's House by M.J. Arlidge

Summit Lake by Charlie Donlea

Sinking Stones from the Sky by M.E. Purfield 

I think I am going to keep it with three books unless I get through these pretty quickly and then I will add more. If I do add more then I will update here. 

My Progress

The Truth by Jeffry W. Johnston Goodreads  Finished 1-18 
Sinking Stones from the Sky by M.E. Purfield Blog Finished 1-19
Summit Lake by Charlie Donlea Goodreads Finished 1-21
The Doll's House Goodreads Finished 1-23



Comments

  1. Good luck, I have kept mine simple as well-2 to finish and maybe start a 3rd. You have a nice selection!! Happy Reading-Stay Warm!!
    http://thebestbasicblogger.blogspot.com/2016/01/winter-respite-readathonwintersrespite.html

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Interview and Giveaway with Author Teri Polen

Review: The Ouija Board (Paranormal Adventure #1) by Shelby White

Spreading Some Love Indie Blog Hop 2016