My Last Review for the year: Return to Sleepy Hollow (Book 2)by Dax Varley

25782797Title: Return to Sleepy Hollow (book 2)
Author: Dax Varley
Published: Aug. 31, 2014
Publisher: Garden Gate Press
Pages: 168
Genre: Paranormal
Review: ebook provided by author
Buy Links: Amazon, Amazon.uk 


Katrina has escaped her fate and is hiding in Philadelphia. But she can’t escape the legendary Headless Horseman. As before he comes to her window, beckoning her to him.

Why here?

Why her?

The truth unfolds when hope is lost and Katrina is forced to RETURN TO SLEEPY HOLLOW.


So before I start this review let me say this it has been an amazing year.
So much has happened within this year that I am truly blessed. 
On the book end I already reached my goodreads goal but I kept reading and I have to say I was very happy with progress I made. This will my 356 review of the year and I am surprised I didn't get burned out this year but next year may be my year.
To all my authors I will be getting to your books this up coming year, I am still dwindling down my list of books and I am almost done. YAY me.

I received this book to give an honest review.
This book picks up right where book one ended. Katrina and Ichabod are leaving Sleepy Hollow after Katrina has been arrested. We get to see the how Katrina's new life is coming together even though she is living under another name. Ichabod has also changed his name and though they are together they sneak around with the help of a new friend.
Now Katrina and Ichabod both know that they could always be found out so they try their best to stay hidden but what happens when Katrina's nightmares are causing her to sleepwalk? Does it mean he has found her?
It seems that even when she sleeps there is no peace from the Headless Horseman.
One decision makes Katrina return to Sleepy Hollow and this is where we get the answers to who the Headless Horseman actually is. I have to say I love the story that we are given that includes Katrina into it. It was a nice twist to the story. At times the story did feel a bit rushed especially towards the end but maybe that is how the author felt she could wrap it up.

Dax Varley
Dax Varley writes the kind of young adult novels she wishes were around when she was a teen. She's a lover of humor, horror and all things paranormal.

When Dax isn't writing, she's collecting odd photos online, reading recaps of her favorite shows or kicked back with a good book. She lives in Richmond, Texas with her husband, a shelf full of action figures and about a dozen imaginary friends.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Interview and Giveaway with Author Teri Polen

Review: The Ouija Board (Paranormal Adventure #1) by Shelby White

Spreading Some Love Indie Blog Hop 2016