Weekend read!!




So I sat here though out the week thinking of books and what not and I know I do a post called PaperbackFriday but I don't always finish the book on Friday when I start it. It may take me until Sunday or even Monday to finish the book so I am going to change up the #PaperbackFriday to #PBwkendread I think that will work so much better for me though I tried to find something shorter to use lol.  If you care to join in on what you are reading for the weekend just use the hashtag PBwkendread and you can use the hashtag anywhere twitter, facebook, your blog. So what are you reading this weekend?


This weekend I am reading

13383122

Too many deaths, too many terrifying visions and sleepless nights have taken their toll on Lucy Dennison. She wonders if she can trust anyone or anything anymore - even her own mind. Lucy knows there must be something, somewhere that can tell her why she was chosen to receive the terrible visions, why she feels the sinister presence all around her. As Lucy searches desperately for answers, she knows time is running out. Too many people have disappeared - or worse - and the constant feeling of being surrounded by something truly evil grows stronger each night. Can Lucy defeat the evil in time?

I am about 100 pages in and I am not digging it too much maybe something will happen to where we can get some answers as to what is going on.





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Interview and Giveaway with Author Teri Polen

Spreading Some Love Indie Blog Hop 2016

Review: The Ouija Board (Paranormal Adventure #1) by Shelby White