#PaperbackFriday



Guess what today is? Well it is the new thing I have been doing #PaperbackFriday.

This is where I finally get to read my paperbacks/hardbacks that have been sitting on my shelf just waiting for me to get to reading. 
I am going to start doing a post on this every Friday if I can remember being as Friday's have become my most busiest days this year. 
This Friday read and it goes through the weekend only reason I call it #PaperbackFriday is because first the hash-tag will get more people to want to look to what is going on. Second because I start the book on a Friday and it may take me until Sunday or maybe I guess I could have called it weekend read but that didn't sound so cool.
So anyway this Friday read is 
Speechless by Hannah Harrington I won this book in a giveaway either last year or the year before so it has been sitting on myself just waiting to be read. Check it out below.

13069681

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Interview and Giveaway with Author Teri Polen

Review: The Ouija Board (Paranormal Adventure #1) by Shelby White

Spreading Some Love Indie Blog Hop 2016