Book Review: Accepting the Moon (The Moon Rising Series) by K.S. Haigwood

23156936There is a new Alpha Wolf in town, and she is about to change everything.
Mena had all she wanted in life: a nice house, money, a successful husband who treated her like a queen.
That was, until she found out her marriage was all a lie, and things she never thought could exist, did.
Vampires are real.
Werewolves are real.
And Mena is not human anymore.




I received an ARC copy to give an honest review.

I love this authors writing style. I was captured by the blurb anything to do with werewolves and vampires you know it is probably going to be a good book.
I was not disappoint I literally stayed glued to my kindle reading about Mena and what was going on. You start the story off strong! My only thing after getting through the book and I do hope that maybe this author writes it in the next book is how did Mena not know anything was different in her life. I mean 12 years with someone and you didn't notice anything? I am not talking about the secret that comes to light the first few pages I am talking about the secret that comes out later on when Mena meets Jaxson.
This story really takes off and keeps going there isn't a dull moment at all. I can only imagine what the other book or books will be like. Especially with Mena not being human anymore. 
The characters are strong, they do pique your interest to where you are going to want more or at least I know I did.
I don't want to give anything away just know that if you want vampires and werewolves and the chance to have a strong female character (which I am hoping for) than you will have to get a copy!!!








Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Interview and Giveaway with Author Teri Polen

Review: The Ouija Board (Paranormal Adventure #1) by Shelby White

Spreading Some Love Indie Blog Hop 2016