ARC Review: Bound, a novel by Stephanie Nicole Garza

22054279
Courtland spent his childhood watching his mother turn tricks and bow to her abusive pimp. It taught him a lot about relationships and how never to get involved in one. When he meets sweet Adelaide, his life is forever changed. Her gentle personality has his thinking maybe his vow to never commit is misplaced. Until she disappears out of his life.
Adelaide knew the only way to escape the darkness she’s lived her life in, is to go back to the one place that’s haunted her dreams. Home. Reuniting with Courtland is the last thing on her mind until she becomes helpless to his every kiss. Hopeless to his ever touch. And no matter how far she tries to run, her heart is irrevocably bound to him.

**For mature readers due to explicit sexual content, graphic language, some violence and some scenes may be particularly disturbing. **



I received this book to give an honest review.

After reading the blurb I just knew I had to read this book, and I am so glad that I was able to receive a copy.
Now this is a bit dark, romantic, and very sexual.

The story flowed really good, and I enjoyed how we got to go back and forth between Adelaide and Courtland. With going back and forth we also go to read from both characters when sharing an experience if that makes sense. Such as there is a part that we read from Adelaide's point of view and then in the next chapter it replays the scene in a way but from Courtland's point of view. Which was done perfectly. I did not get lost at all. 

There was so much love that Courtland has for Adelaide and you can just feel it coming off the pages. Oh and the outdoor scene that Courtland does *swoon*. The elevator scene OMG I was literally dying with laughter and my husband looks over at me and I had to tell him what happened. 

I do enjoy how Adelaide turned out with everything she has gone through and in a way still dealing with it all. You can feel what she has gone through and surprisingly she puts out that she is this strong independent woman that I think is just awesome. And I love how Courtland attempts to break down the walls that are surrounding her.

Favorite Quote: "Bad boy who was good in bed, but not good enough to wed." 

Now Gram, a minor character. Love her! She is determine to have Adelaide find love and you can tell she is a hoot of a grandmother. 
The characters in the book are well written, they keep you laughing. I have to say I think Courtland is my new book boyfriend. 










Stephanie Nicole GarzaI'm a 28 year old who dreamed of being an author. My debut novel, Love Came Back is out on the 17th of September. I'm also a full time Expo at Chili's Bar and Grill. Full time mother and wife. Check out my blog. I'm new to everything so hope y'all are gentle with me! If not, trust me, I don't plan on quitting my day job. I just hope you enjoy a bit a romance with a little bit of thrill/suspense/danger what have you. Lemme know what you think! I like all feedback!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Interview and Giveaway with Author Teri Polen

Review: The Ouija Board (Paranormal Adventure #1) by Shelby White

Spreading Some Love Indie Blog Hop 2016