Review: Stalk Kill Travel Stalk Kill by: T.P Keating

17825036
Stalk Kill Travel Stalk Kill is the fast-paced, action-packed tale of a female vampire, told with an eclectic mix of humor, excitement and scares. It's aimed at reader from 13-313. An early draft appeared on America's ground-breaking Textnovel.com, a social network for authors and readers of Japanese-style cellphone fiction.


I received this book to give an honest review.

I honestly do not even know what to say about this book. I really dislike giving a rating below 3 stars but this book had me really confused from the beginning to the end. I felt as though I had to keep re-reading pages to figure out what was really happening and I still did not fully understand. I felt it was all over the place with the story line and the main character I honestly could not relate to or feel anything for. I honestly didn't even know the main character at the beginning was a female until the two females fight over the male that is the other girls boyfriend. All I really got is she liked to kill people and seemed to run away a lot. 

I was looking at the reviews after I finished the book and it seems most people like it, so I am going to say give this a try it just was not my cup of tea liked I hoped. 





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Interview and Giveaway with Author Teri Polen

Review: The Ouija Board (Paranormal Adventure #1) by Shelby White

Spreading Some Love Indie Blog Hop 2016