Review: Losing Connor by Amanda Alberson

Losing Connor
At 17 Cassandra Coven made the heart wrenching decision to give her baby up for adoption. When her boyfriend Declan couldn't handle the choice he walked away from their relationship. Years later both Declan and the baby she gave away are thrust back into her life. How will Cassie deal with coming face to face with her past regrets, and can she handle losing them again? Follow Cassie on an emotional ride through her past and into her future.

I received this book to give an honest review.

Man oh man! This is on of those stories that will just tear your at your heart strings. It is an emotional roller coaster. So if you get emotional then get the tissues ready! When I first started the book I knew I would eventually cry I just didn't know when! Losing Connor has heartbreak, love, uplifting, and characters you will love.

The characters felt so real, that it made the book so amazing to read. The story line was really well-written. I liked how you would go back and forth between the past and the present so you didn't get the whole story all at once.

And let me say Delcan is one of them irish sweethearts that no matter how he acts you still love him just like Cassie does. Cassie makes a grown up decision at 17 and she nor Delcan has ever fully recovered especially Cassie! Then one phone call changes everything.....

The ending was not what I was expecting even though in the back of my mind I kept going oh I hope Delcan and Cassie and rekindle a fire. This story is very uplifting, and makes you want to hold your little ones tight.

My favorite quote in this book:
" It taught me to grab ahold of them ya love, and never ever let 'em go. Cling to 'em all ya can today, 'cuz they may not be there tomorrow."

I so wish I could write more, but then I would be giving away all kinds of spoilers. Just go and pick yourself up this book, you will not be disappointed.


My Rating: 5 wine glasses


 
Find the author:
 
 
Buy the book:
 

 



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Interview and Giveaway with Author Teri Polen

Review: The Ouija Board (Paranormal Adventure #1) by Shelby White

Spreading Some Love Indie Blog Hop 2016