Review: Delightfully Departed

Delightfully Departed
Ten wasted years, a woman with blood on her hands, and the consequences of actions converge in this short story of undeserved love and opportunities missed.

I received this book to give an honest review. 3 1/2 stars
I did like the book, but there could have been more to the story. What happens to a woman who is married 10 years to a guy she doesn't love? Well one of two things either a divorce or someone is about to die. This is a short, to the point type of book.

This was a quick read that I read in about 15 minutes. I would have liked more backstory, um more wow I can see why she flipped type thing. I do wish it would have been longer as there could have been more details and what not.
I do like this author's writing style so I will be keeping out on her work in the future.

My Rating: 3 1/2 wine glasses
Find the author:
 
 
 
Buy the book:




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Interview and Giveaway with Author Teri Polen

Review: The Ouija Board (Paranormal Adventure #1) by Shelby White

Spreading Some Love Indie Blog Hop 2016