Review: The Sidekick Chronicles: A Gryphon Series Novella

The Sidekick Chronicles (Gryphon, #2.5)
Celeste isn't the only member of the Garrett family whose life changed when destiny called. Every sidekick has their tale and in this Gryphon Series short the spotlight is turned on Kendall, Grams and even Gabe. Get an inside look at the hilarious stress that goes along with being a...sidekick.

Sidekicks...ya can't live with 'em and you'd probably die horribly without 'em.


I received this book give an honest review.

What can I say about this novella! I mean it was just as good as the other books in this series. The author is amazing and has a sense of humor like no other. I know every book I have read by her has action, love, a small amount of drama and of course humor of all sorts! If you have not read the first two in this series then you need to go out and get The Conduit and Embrace! As soon as you read those you will for sure want to read this one! My favorite quote in here was done by Celeste when she was done fighting a demon that could kill you with its stink.
"I know a Fart Demon when I meet one and that's exactly what that thing was. Silent, but deadly-literally."
I mean who really comes up with the name Fart Demon! Well I know who and that is Stacey and let me say I LOVE IT!
I do not want to give a lot away with this book, but lets just say Kendall has a bad start and on top of that she sees her boyfriend do something she never thought he would! The ending will leaving you saying omg and having you rush to buy book 3 in the series which is Sacrifice and is out right now. :D

You get a small read into each of the sidekicks, Kendall and Gabe and of course Grams who doesn't fight but has a sense of humor with her clothes and what she says! She the grandmother I would love to have. :D

This novella, well heck this whole series is suitable for teenagers on up. It is a perfect story all around.


My Rating: 5 wine glasses





Buy the book:

Amazon | Barnes and Noble


Where to find the author:

Amazon Author page |  Facebook  | WebsiteWebsite 2Goodreads | Twitter name: @Rourkewrites

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Interview and Giveaway with Author Teri Polen

Review: The Ouija Board (Paranormal Adventure #1) by Shelby White

Spreading Some Love Indie Blog Hop 2016