Titanium (The Bionics Series #2) by Alicia Michaels

Titanium (The Bionics Series Part 2)
We stand on the brink of a double rescue mission, a plan so foolhardy that even our bravest men are quaking inside with fear. Storm the capitol, free the prisoners, don’t get killed. It seems like a suicide mission, but not a single one of us has anything to lose.

In my past life, I was a scoundrel; a drug peddling street thug who cared nothing for anyone because I had no one to care for me. The nuclear blasts of 4006 reminded me of the value of life, and a girl with the saddest eyes I’ve ever gazed into gave me someone to care for. Now, as we embark on our most dangerous enterprise, I can only hope that we can make it out alive and that those we have lost can be recovered.

Foolishness … fear … hope … These are the elements that threw our revolution into motion. As the momentum of the Resistance continues to build, we can only pray that hope continues grow larger our fear.
My Review:

I received this book from the author to give an honest review. We pick up right where book one left off. It is full of some action and of course a love triangle. Feelings will arise in this book and we will truly know how Dex feels for Blythe. We are going to get Dex's point of view throughout the story which is amazing. And then we also get a little into the insight of how he became a Bionic, which I thought was pretty cool. Hopefully we get to get more insight on the other main characters and how they became Bionic's as well.
New characters will come into place such as the Rejects, as you read you will learn why they are called that.
The M.P.'s have captured some Bionics and of course the Resistance is coming to the rescue, but trouble hits and lives are lost, along with one Dex's closest friend being captured alive and is being held for execution the following morning. A plan will take place one that could cost the Resistance everything. Where this book left off has me wanting more. I want to know if their plan will work. There is a new twist in this book and I want to find out the truth about Gage! What is his true story in all of this.  The story came together greatly, and of course you still fall in love with the characters.

My favorite quote in this book was when Dex describes his feelings for Blythe.
"Loving her is like holding the stem of a rose tightly in your fist. The thorns might prick and tear my skin, but I can't let go because the beauty of the bud has me entranced." Now Dex should really tell Blythe in these exact words how he feels! Because let me tell you I would so fall head over heels if I was told this.

My Rating: 5 wine glasses



Where to find the author:
Facebook:Facebook page
Goodreads:Goodreads page
Twitter name:@fantasybyalicia
Website:Author's website


Where to buy the book:
Amazon Ebook: Titanium is priced for $1.99

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Interview and Giveaway with Author Teri Polen

Review: The Ouija Board (Paranormal Adventure #1) by Shelby White

Spreading Some Love Indie Blog Hop 2016