Manipulating The List by K.B. Lever

Manipulating the List (Immortal Companion, #1)

Synopsis:

Katherine Elizabeth Sheppard is only one heart-pounding step ahead of the Collector. A friendship of sixteen years suddenly transformed into a game of manipulation after her name appears on the Collector's list. Responding to little more than the primitive instinct for survival at any cost, she becomes a cold-blooded killer at the age of twenty-two. But her assistance in mortality can't stop there, she must continue to assist in the death of others in order to bypass her own fate.

My Review:

I received this book from the author to give an honest review.

WOW! First let me say I have never read a book like this before! I was hooked from the beginning, and I honestly did not want to put this book down at all. I have to say at the end that was a surprise I totally did not see coming! 
I enjoyed reading the back stories that was given on each character and the stories of the people that were collected! K.B. has a wonderful imagination and for her to be a first time author she has got this in the bag. 
I really enjoyed reading about Jonathan and I actually felt really sorry for him as he had to collect souls though I did enjoy how he tried to keep Katherine from being collected.  My heart broke to hear Jonathan's story as he told Katherine.
This story line was amazing! There is romance, suspense, twist and turns, tragedy all rolled up into one.

This book is a great YA! I LOVED reading this book, I can not wait to read book two!


My Rating: 5 wine glasses







Where you can buy the book:

Amazon:

Ebook:  http://www.amazon.com/Manipulating-Immortal-Companion-Series-ebook/dp/B008ZS4YBA/ref=tmm_kin_title_0?ie=UTF8&qid=1358029837&sr=1-1

Paperback: http://www.amazon.com/Manipulating-List-K-B-Lever/dp/1478190027/ref=la_B008MNMZF0_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1358029837&sr=1-1


Places to find the author:

Amazon: http://www.amazon.com/K.-B.-Lever/e/B008MNMZF0/ref=sr_ntt_srch_lnk_2?qid=1358029833&sr=8-2

Goodreads: http://www.goodreads.com/author/show/6444158.K_B_Lever

Twitter name:@KBLever

facebook :http://facebook.com/author.KB.Lever

Website: www.KBLever.com
http://www.fem18firefighter.wix.com/Kare...

Comments

  1. Hi there, I believe your web site could be having browser compatibility issues.
    Whenever I look at your blog in Safari, it looks fine however when opening in I.
    E., it has some overlapping issues. I merely wanted to provide you with a quick heads
    up! Apart from that, fantastic site!
    My web-site ... cash advance no fax required

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Okay, thank you for that. I have it opened in I.E. right now and there seems to be no issues. I wonder what could be causing that. I Will look into it and see if there is anything I can do.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Interview and Giveaway with Author Teri Polen

Spreading Some Love Indie Blog Hop 2016

Review: The Ouija Board (Paranormal Adventure #1) by Shelby White