Legends Untold (Timewaves #3) by Sophie Davis

35710141

Title: Legends Untold (Timewaves #3)
Author: Sophie Davis
Published: July 25, 2017
Publisher: Dabber & Baehr 
Pages: 257
Genre: Time Travel
Review: ebook provided by author
Buy Links: Amazon, Amazon.uk 



For Stassi and her teammates, only one thing is certain: Heads. Will. Roll.
With rebellions rising and the Inquisition marching towards England, the stakes are higher than ever for the Atlic Syndicate’s runners. Their target is sixteen-year old Lady Jane Grey, one of history’s most tragic figures. When Stassi and the gang arrive, Jane has just begun her ill-fated reign as Queen of England.
The runners thought that penetrating the Tower of London would be their biggest challenge. They were very wrong...

I received this book to give an honest review.

I have said it before and I will say it again, I do not enjoy time travel books to me they are just boring. Yet these pair of writers have drawn me into the time travel world. I feel as though I learn a bit of history when I read their books and yet it is fun though mysterious. I can honestly say I do not ever remember learning about Lady Jane Grey before and as soon I got done with this book I started looking into who she was and if the author had it right that she was only to be Queen for nine days. 
Stassi and her group of friends who are also runners will find themselves England to retrieve an artifact yet it seems that there are others who have different plans. Will history be changed? Or will those that are involved with this crazy scheme be stopped? Also while there Stassi will find a few clues that have to do with the necklace she wears around her neck, what will she uncover that will hopefully give her the answers that she seeks. I am also intrigued as to what Nicolas Flamel's secret is that Charles can not tell Stassi. I can not wait to read the next book which won't be out until next year. 
Characters are simply amazing and well developed, I love how well everyone gets along and takes care of each other when they are put in tough situations. They never leave anyone behind and they all work as a team. Great series to start if you haven't already.
F.Y.I. there is a cliffhanger, I almost threw my kindle because of it lol. 



Sophie  Davis
"Sophie Davis" is the pseudonym for two best friends, roommates, and now writing partners. The pair met at Dickinson Law and instantly bonded over their love of great books and bad horror movies. After they graduated, when one longed for the ability to read minds so she wouldn't have to study for the bar exam, a Saga was born. When the Talented Saga went on to be an internationally bestselling series, the girls decided to throw caution to the wind and follow their shared life-long dream of being writers.
The duo currently lives in Washington, D.C. with a poodle and a rescued mutt. The pups are their faithful companions—with frequent social media appearances—as the girls navigate the world of Indie Publishing.



For more information, visit www.SophieDavisBooks.com

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Interview and Giveaway with Author Teri Polen

Spreading Some Love Indie Blog Hop 2016

Review: The Ouija Board (Paranormal Adventure #1) by Shelby White