Vincent Mallory Edgerton (Sémya Slotin Mystery #4) by Danielle-Claude Ngontang Mba

22590259

Title: Vincent Mallory Edgerton (Semya Slotin Mystery #4)
Author: Danielle-Claude Ngontang Mba
Published: July 16, 2014
Publisher: Ever After
Pages: 280
Genre: Murder, Romance
Review: ebook provided by author
Buy Links: Amazon, Amazon.uk 





FINAL BOOK OF THE BIRD OF PREY SAGA
The pursuit of peace is not always pacific.
Vincent Mallory Edgerton had always been an efficient FREGG operative. It was his family legacy and his pride. He had always loved his job, even when he had to leave everything behind for his safety and become Josh Heinz.
Every love story has a beginning.
Sémya Slotin had been coasting through life solving one mystery after another. While in Hawaii, her young protégée disappeared. When Sémya met Josh Heinz, her mind kept telling her to stay away from the handsome stranger with the hypnotic light brown eyes but she found herself inexplicably drawn to him. He awakened something in her and she was unable to resist him. It never happened to her before. Who was that man?
In Hawaii, Vincent had to work covertly with the sexy bold sleuth. Sémya’s beauty and intellect completely enthralled him, but his passion and growing love for her also changed him. There was nothing he wouldn’t do to finally win her trust and keep her safe, causing him to unleash events that would shape the rest of their lives. From the moment their gazes locked, Sémya and Vincent sealed their fate.

Note: This book is part of the series and is not a standalone. You might be able
to enjoy without reading Bird of Prey and The Plot Thickens first BUT I really advise to read Polliannah Got Married! first.

I received this book to give an honest review.

Okay so I have been sitting on this book for quite a while just because well my nook was out of commission but I have now finally got to read it. 
This honestly can not be the end I would so hope that there has to be another book! 
The author takes us back to how Vincent and Semya met and how their lives became entwined! It all started with Hawaii and a case that somehow has the both of them involved! Then it takes us to the present and what is going on since Skins is no longer! 
There will be happiness, sadness and so much more going on within this story. I know it says this is the last book in this Saga but I just don't know if that can be right! 
This was a page turner for me as I love how Semya is a sleuth and finds herself involved with crazy cases. The way her friendship is with Polli is just beautiful, really takes on the meaning best friend. 
There is plenty of love, mystery and heartbreak so dive on into this book! I don't want to go into anything else as I feel I may give away spoilers. 




Danielle-Claude Ngontang Mba


“My life journey is like my playlist, amazingly unique but full of contradictions with surprising joys with every song...” I’m over 30.
I was born in Quebec City, Canada.
I grew up in France and in Gabon.
I speak English & French fluently.
Pizza is my favorite dish.
Black Forest Cake is my favorite dessert.
I met Michael Jackson when I was eleven.
I loathe vodka but love gin, wine and tequila.
I'm obsessed with Robbie Williams and Michael Fassbender.
I call Toronto my home.
I love reading.
I love dancing.
I love watching exciting TV shows.
I love my life... most days.
I'm a major goof.
I can't stand intolerance.
I'm curious, cheeky and oh so opinionated!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Interview and Giveaway with Author Teri Polen

Review: The Ouija Board (Paranormal Adventure #1) by Shelby White

Spreading Some Love Indie Blog Hop 2016