Guest Interview with Author: Julian M. Coleman

First let's start off with information on author book. She has provided a prologue for you all to read and click on the links if you would like to buy the book or add it to your Goodreads pile!!! 


Title: Stolen Prophet (The Prophet's Mother Book 1)
Author: Julian M. Coleman 
Published: April 30, 2016
Pages: 125
Genre: Folk Tale
Buy Links: Amazon, Amazon.uk 



Evie is a strong and beautiful single mother with an adoring son. The only thing she ever wanted was a normal life. She fled a cursed past where her death was inevitable.

She hadn't meant to fall in love. She hadn't meant to give birth. When Victor's father died, her beloved son became her only reason to exist...and then he is kidnapped. To save her son, she unleashes her power, the dark forces of an angry demigoddess.

She coats the southern city in an icy hell while evoking madness and death. She will find Victor and there's no one to stop her...or is there?






1.) Do you have to have matching colored socks? Yes, I’m anal that way. It’s Mr. Spock’s fault. - lol-Autumn

2.) What would you do for a Klondike bar ? Eat the wrapper first. 

3.) Favorite book that you could read over and over? Salem’s Lot by Stephen King -It has been a while since I have read this book-Autumn

4.) Have you ever had a nightmare and were able to remember it? Always. My nightmares are the stuff of novels. - Oh wow! -Autumn

5.) Favorite genre of movie? Paranormal supernatural where the heroine is fighting evil. Besides, a girl’s gotta have a

6.) Where do your ideas come from in your stories? Dreams/nightmares. I will never be free. If someone says, “Oh Julian died peacefully in her sleep”. Please know that’s a lie. I went down fighting demons! They won. -This answer right here gave me chills-Autumn

7.) Who is one author you would go fangirl or fanboy over? Uncle Stephen King. 


I grew up in Richmond, Virginia, but I'm not a dainty Southern Belle. My family was poor and my childhood was harsh. I used to suffer from bad dreams. I used to dream about demons. I believe those nightmares were worse than the poverty.
The demons used to wait until I was in sleep-paralysis to scare the crap out of me. If I was lucky, they hid in the shadows. I wasn't always lucky. As I grew older, they weren't always hideous. To this day, I believe that sometimes true evil is seductive, even beautiful.
There are things you don't outgrow. You learn to cope. I did that by writing about demons.
But growing up I had allies. I discovered that love transcends nightmares. I'm a dog lover and on several fortunate occasions my dogs entered my dream worlds and saved me.
As an author, I write about seductive demons and mischievous pooches. If you want a chuckle then read about my canine diva.
But, you may want to take a darker path with me. You may want to meet my demons. If that's the case, then I want you to be scared with me -- is that so wrong? I don't just want to scare you, though. I want you to care about the characters. Because if you care about them, then you will be afraid for them. You may also feel their fears.
Who knows, you could have nightmares about beautiful demons, too.





Website- www.juliancoleman.net
Amazon- http://amzn.to/2boYp0v
Goodreads- https://www.goodreads.com/author/show/14131566.Julian_M_Coleman
Facebook- www.facebook.com/JulianMColeman
Twitter- https://twitter.com/JulianMColeman1

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Interview and Giveaway with Author Teri Polen

Spreading Some Love Indie Blog Hop 2016

Review: The Ouija Board (Paranormal Adventure #1) by Shelby White