NetGalley Review: My Girl by Jack Jordan

30121699Title: My Girl
Author: Jack Jordan
Published: July 4, 2016
Publisher: JJP
Pages: 166
Genre: Mystery Thrillers
Review: ebook provided by NetGalley and publisher
Buy Links: Amazon, Amazon.uk 


Paige Dawson: the mother of a murdered child and wife to a dead man.

She has nothing left to live for… until she finds her husband’s handgun hidden in their house.

Why did Ryan need a gun? What did he know about their daughter’s death?

Desperate for the truth, Paige begins to unearth her husband’s secrets.

But she has no idea who she is up against, or that her life isn’t hers to gamble – she belongs to me.


I received this book via NetGalley to give an honest review.

Wow. I honestly was in awe of this book. We are introduced to Paige who has not only lost her daughter and has been mourning her for years but then her husband dies. This gal just can not catch a break on death surrounding her. So the only way she can cope is pretty much by pills and drinking she doesn't want to accept help from anyone as she just doesn't care about her life anymore. We see the downfall of what she is doing to herself and how low she is going. 
So when she finds a gun and a phone in her husband's office this starts her on the path of recovering from her own self inflicted abuse and finding out about her husband. Though weird things are happening and it seems she could be going crazy. Or is she? What she uncovers is more than she ever thought to and she finally finds out what happened to her daughter, though it was something she never thought about before. 
Will she survive? I can honestly say with this book I was in a reading frenzy to find out what was going to happen and to find the truth with Paige. It never hit me until it hit her who was behind everything. I can not wait to read more from this author he has a good way of pulling you into a story and not letting you go until the end, plus the endings leave you satisfied. 



Jack Jordan


I'm an introvert disguised as an extrovert, an intelligent person who can say very unintelligent things, and a self-confessed bibliomaniac with more books than sense.
Author of Anything for Her and My Girl.
You can request to read my thrillers on NetGalley, here:www.netgalley.com/pub/JackJordan
I love connecting with other readers, so don't hesitate to add me as a friend. Let's talk books! :-)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Interview and Giveaway with Author Teri Polen

Review: The Ouija Board (Paranormal Adventure #1) by Shelby White

Spreading Some Love Indie Blog Hop 2016