High Summer Read-A-Thon 2016 and my closing post

It is time again to join in on the fun of the week long read-a-thon taken place on the blog Seasons of Reading . Now it has taken me today to come up with a blog post to see what will be on my list as I wasn't sure if I wanted to participate. It wasn't that I didn't want to but I wasn't sure if I would have time to actually sit and read. With both kids home this summer I want to spend as much time with them though it seems one kid has now discovered Minecraft and the other is watching Youtube videos about a boy and his toy reviews. So for this read-a-thon I am going to try and get through four books.
Now the requirements of this read-a-thon are pretty simple they books have to be either novels or novellas which of course I have a lot of. The hashtag will be #HSreadthon

One of the books I am going to finish reading as I am in the middle of it is my paperback weekend read. I was suppose to start it Friday but I didn't get any time until this afternoon and I am only on page 22 at the moment. Along with my list of books I will be reading. I will be updating this page with my outcome of the books so stay tuned.


Book 1: Shadows At Sunset by Tonya Royston Pages 304

Started: 7/17/2016

Finished: 7/21/2016

Book 2: From Away- Book One: A Serial Thriller of Arcane and Eldritch Horror Pages 169

Started: 7/20/2016

Finished: 7/22/2016

Book 3: Deadlocked by Libby Sinclair Pages 91

Started: 7/19/2016

Finished:7/20/2016


Book 4: Rain Saga by Riley Barton Pages 288

Started: 7/18/2016

Finished: 7/19/2016


So there is my books to read this week. Hopefully I can get through them all but if not oh well at least my books to read and review will go down some.



Closing Post for #HSreadathon

Okie dokie well as you know the High Summer read-a-thon hosted by Seasons of Reading has come to an end. It lasted from July 18-24th I waited until the last minute to sign up as I wasn't sure if I would join in but I am glad I did. I actually ended up finishing all of the books I signed up for 2 days earlier which was good. If you want to check out my reviews just click on the titles above and it should take you to the reviews.
You know I really enjoy doing these read a thons because I feel like I accomplish something with my list of books. Along with seeing what every one else is reading I get to check out new books.
Thank you Michelle from Seasons of Reading  for hosting another read-a-thon.
Until next time. 

Comments

  1. Welcome, Autumn! I'm glad you decided to sign up. Hope you have fun trying to reach your goal. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great job on reaching your goal! Thanks for joining in. I hope to see you in October for FrightFall.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Interview and Giveaway with Author Teri Polen

Spreading Some Love Indie Blog Hop 2016

Review: The Ouija Board (Paranormal Adventure #1) by Shelby White