CD Review: The Modern Romantic by Laura Sullivan



I received this CD to give an honest review.

I am not sure how to write this review, that is meant in a good way. I put this CD in my car while driving around and I could just feel all my stress just melt away. I embraced the music to where the only thing I could hear was the sound of the piano and string instruments. 
I really liked each song and I wonder how the author comes up with the title of each one as there are now words just beautiful music that is played. 
This is meant to be romantic music and I am sure it is but for me it feels as though it is something that I can play in the background very quietly and just let it wash me over after a long day with my feet propped up and a glass of wine. 
I plan on playing this CD when my husband comes home after a very long and hard day and see what he thinks about it, if it does anything for him. 
If you have not heard any of this musician's music before I recommend you give her music a try and see how it makes you feel. You can even listen to the samples to get a small taste of what each song is like. 

Buy Link: Amazon 





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Interview and Giveaway with Author Teri Polen

Spreading Some Love Indie Blog Hop 2016

Review: The Ouija Board (Paranormal Adventure #1) by Shelby White