#FrightFall 2015 has come to an end! Wrap-up




A huge thank you to Michelle from Seasons of Reading  for hosting this years Fright Fall Read-A-Thon. I have to say I was really exicited to get some scary books into my reading list this past week. Though I did finish my goal of three books Slow Burn Box Set, Old Farmer's Road and Slice Girls. 
I did hope to get more read as I really tried but some real life things came to light and I didn't read for 2 days which put me behind.
Hope you all check out Seasons of Reading's blog page and check out the other blogs that joined in, I found a lot of different books that I will be adding to my list so I can enjoy them as well.

Make sure you join us all again for the Christmas Read-A-Thon coming up very soon.

My Progress:
 Slow Burn Box Set 1-3 Goodreads Finished 10/6/2015
Old Farmer's Road Goodreads Finished 10/6/2015
Slice Girls Goodreads Finished 10/7/2015

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Interview and Giveaway with Author Teri Polen

Spreading Some Love Indie Blog Hop 2016

Review: The Ouija Board (Paranormal Adventure #1) by Shelby White