Review: Wicked Bound by Tiffany Stevens

20766058
Just when things are starting to make sense, things take a turn for the worst again. Although Sloane and Declan have found each other and their happiness, it gets interrupted as Viktor plans his revenge. Vowing to never use her seductive powers of darkness again, Sloane's mother works with her to tackle her true self, help her find inner light. Meanwhile, Declan is doing his best to find anything locked away in ancient scrolls about an Angel's transition so he and Sloane can be together. Events take an unfortunate turn while one sacrifices themselves to save the other. Can one live without the other?


I received this book to give an honest review.

This series just keeps getting better and better. We learn more about Sloane than before and I can tell you this is one selfless chick. Even though she has become this bad-chick that no one wants to mess with, deep down she is just a regular good girl. All she needs is help to see the light rather than the darkness. 
For Declan and Sloane to be together Declan has to find the answers in scrolls but would it be too late? Or will they finally get to be together?
While Declan is finding answers, Sloane gets a few surprises of her own. She gets to meet her mother, and for me that was a surprise. Not only that a character from book one comes into play and who she is, is someone I didn't even think about.
With Wicked Bound we get both Declan and Sloane's point of view and we see how things are going through their eyes. 
There is a lot of twist and turns, and surprises all around the corner.

I can say this during the middle of reading I really wanted to slap Declan, I have always liked him before but in this story he came off as an a.., until towards the ending and then I fell back in love with him lol.

I am interested to see where the rest of this story is going to take us. 






Tiffany Stevens
What About Tiffany? Well I love to read and write. I love the fact I meet new and fabulous people on the internet. Bloggers, readers and especially the writers have been very welcoming and helpful. I can't wait to bring more stories to life.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Interview and Giveaway with Author Teri Polen

Review: The Ouija Board (Paranormal Adventure #1) by Shelby White

Spreading Some Love Indie Blog Hop 2016