Review: Jack Canon's Women of the House by Greg Sandora

20958762
Think the Wedding of the Decade meets the Crime of the Century! Jack Canon's Women of the House, is a story filled with Love, Lust, and Loyalty where passions can run wild! In Sandora's monumental sequel, patriotism and valor mingle with an undying love that refuses to quit. Ride along as Jack Canon fights back against the most evil people on the planet. Readers are sure to embrace this unforgettable tale which will appeal to fans of political adventure, suspense and romance alike.


I honestly do not even know where I should start with this book. First let me say that I DID NOT FINISH THE BOOK! This review is for the first 50% of the book. I started this book last night and with reading the blurb I figured that it would at least be decent and I wonder what President Jack will be fighting.
For me it seemed more like it was focused on the women such as what they wore, to their pretty pink toes, to how they fit just right into Jack's embrace. 
After the first few pages of listening to Sandy who works with Jack talk about how his wife cut her hair and she can't believe it. And how did she go about doing it I wanted to pull my hair out. But I stuck with it and by the time I started reading about Jack's meeting in New York I just could not read anymore.
I love to like at least one character and hate the rest of 'em. But with this book I hated all the characters. Jack is a womanizer who I assume doesn't cheat on his wife sexually but more flirts with the girls. Which I think is wrong. All the woman seemed to just flirt with Jack and always rub up against him or whisper in his ear and it just became annoying. I understand that this book focuses on the women that all work in the White House with Jack and I think that would be a neat idea but it just became too much with how the women kept throwing themselves and learning about how tight their clothes are. 

Now even though this book was not for me as I did not finish it, it may be one for you to enjoy. I just couldn't get into the book like I was hoping. 








Greg Sandora
My Dad and Mom were artists, my father painted and my mother wrote poetry and loved to garden. Most Saturdays we loaded up the 1970 Chevy Impala to trek to a one man show somewhere or other. I took a different track graduating with a business degree; owning and operating an Award Winning Franchise Fitness Center. Currently a professional manager I am living in Florida with my beautiful wife and children, and following my passion.


Greg's new book, Jack Canon's Women of the House will be released in November of 2013!



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Interview and Giveaway with Author Teri Polen

Review: The Ouija Board (Paranormal Adventure #1) by Shelby White

Spreading Some Love Indie Blog Hop 2016