Review: Interview with a Master by Jason Luke

20569957
It's the interview like no other.
It's the interview of a lifetime.
It's THE Interview With A Master.
When Jonah Noble reveals details of his life within the world of BDSM, the tale he tells is intensely erotic, profoundly sensual, and brutally honest.
This is His World. His way.
There is only one question the man will not answer...
(BDSM erotica from a man's POV, written by a man. Contains some explicit language.)

I received an ARC to give an honest review.  3 1/2
I really wanted to give this book a solid 5 stars but there were some things that got to me that I had to drop my rating down. First the lack of chapters, yes it was separated by *** but I think it would have done better with Chapter 1, Chapter 2 etc. 2nd I didn't get very far in FSOG but it had that feel of the book within this story. I think if FSOG didn't come out then this book could have stood on its own without any references to that story. 
What I did like about the story was the ending I truly didn't see that coming and it gave bit of oh wow. I did wonder why he was giving an interview and I loved the reasoning behind it.  I did enjoy how he talked about how he got into becoming a Master and what is required of Subs from Masters. I do think this author has a lot of potential  and I would read more work from him in the future.
 



Jason Luke enjoyed several years involved in the BDSM lifestyle- but he is quick to point out that his experiences don't qualify him as an expert, any more than knowing how to drive a car makes him a qualified mechanic. 'Interview with a Master' is a novel about how one man became a Master. The book is a work of fiction, but Jason has drawn heavily on encounters from his own real life. He won't say which parts of the book are fictionalized, and which parts are auto-biographical.
Erotic BDSM fiction written by a man from a man's point of view.
 




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Interview and Giveaway with Author Teri Polen

Review: The Ouija Board (Paranormal Adventure #1) by Shelby White

Spreading Some Love Indie Blog Hop 2016