15 Day Book Blogger Challenge Day 1
Check out the original post of this on the blog Good Books and Good Wine
So I was on my home-girl Ren's blog page A Little Bit of R&R and saw this post. So I figured what the hey let me join in on the fun as well, because well hell lets face it I am truly boring. LoL.
Day 1 Challenge: Make 15 book related confessions.
1. I am a sucker for the paranormal romances. Who doesn't love the werewolf that falls for the other species he is not suppose to be with lol.
2. I can not stop clicking the buy one option on amazon.
3. I cherish my signed print books like they were my own children.
4. I stay up way to late to try to get to the next chapter in the book, and sometimes I will read more than a chapter.
5. I hate to be disturbed when reading a good book that has my attention. It annoys me when I literally have to get up and do something while reading.
6. I enjoy reading YA a lot more than I ever thought I would.
7. It makes me so mad when I read a book, then watch the movie and see they cut out all the good parts.
8. I can finish a paperback book a whole lot faster than I can on the kindle or nook.
9. I enjoy eating snacks while reading on my e-readers. But would never eat with a paperback.
10. I dislike when people dog-ear a book. I mean get a freaking bookmark.
11. I can not stand reading a book out of order if it is in a series.
12. I love looking at book covers. The more it looks like the story will be about the more I want to read it.
13. Books that have the same title irate me a bit. Especially when I am looking for a certain book and I pull up 30 books with the same title.
14. I just started reviewing last year.
15. I am a sucker for new authors and can not turn down an author who wants a review.