Review First Boy by Dennis Sharpe

First BoyForrest County Sherriff’s Deputy Matthew Burroughs is having a bad day. First there was the cold winter weather, then a car accident on an icy bridge, and finally a routine stop to investigate a claim of neglected children. At an abandoned farm house in the middle of nowhere he finds a little girl and boy, and ends up dealing with far more than he ever expected.

I received this book to give an honest review.
This was a very short horror read. You will get sucked into the story and have questions at the end or at least I know I did. I was quite disappointed that it ended so quickly!
Deputy Matthew, goes to investigate a report of children being alone in a home. But what happens next is something you would not even think would happen. Does he even make it out alive?
I found myself feeling sad for the little girl that lives in the house as she seemed so sad. I would have liked to have heard her story in this book.
I do wish that the story could have went on longer, as I really wanted to know what happened in the end. But I understand it is a short story and not a novella or a novel. So I am going to stick with giving it a 5 wine glass rating instead of a 4.
If you would like a short horror that will leave you wanting more, then check out First Boy by Dennis Sharpe, it won't be disappointed.


My Rating: 5 wine glasses







Find the author Dennis Sharpe
Amazon Author Page
Facebook Author Page


Buy First Boy
Amazon ebook

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Interview and Giveaway with Author Teri Polen

Review: The Ouija Board (Paranormal Adventure #1) by Shelby White

Spreading Some Love Indie Blog Hop 2016