Hells Angel by Kim Faulks

Hells Angel (The No Angel Series, #1)

Synopsis:

Let's see how you like them after a few hundred years, her father The Accuser had said as he cast Kellah Slater from her home, into a land of unemployment, mortgages and a declining stock market… welcome to Earth. 

To survive Kellah does what she does best, steal, lie and cheat. So, when she forces a human male in an alley to part with his wallet, she thinks no more about it… But the human male does.

Detective Darrion Hunter has lost everything his wife, his daughter, his soul… and now his wallet. Kellah is everything he despises, everything he hates and he will sacrifice all to see her where she belongs, behind bars.

In this world that she calls Hell, Kellah will begin to learn the true nature of her demonic self, while also uncovering her unearthly connection to her greatest enemy, Darrion Hunter. 

Is Darrion Hunter her own personal demon… or is he her path to her salvation?




My Review:

I received this book from the author to give an honest review.

Wow! I was in heaven or shall I say in hell with this book from the beginning. I found myself getting a bit frustrated when someone in the house needed something as I just wanted to sit and read without being disturbed. I would say the only problem I had with this book is the fact that I did not quite understand what caused Kellah to be put on Earth by her father. But that did not defer me from giving it 5 stars. The story line was well-written, characters were strong, and the action awesome.

Kellah is a demon who is also a jewel thief. While robbing others she has someone who is trying to stop her and wants her to go to jail. Detective Hunter! He has been through something horrific, and is not only trying to capture Kellah but at the same time he is fighting his own demons. It seems as though every time Kellah and Hunter are near each other they are drawn to each other in a dark sexual way! Will Kellah be caught? Will Kellah and Hunter get together? If you want to know more then I suggest you get yourself a copy and get busy reading.

There was a twist in here that I truly did not see coming and I thought it was great. I do love the way that Kellah was described when she was in her demon form and the way people were killed. This author has a great imagination. 

Hells Angel is dark, gritty, intoxicating and will leave you wanting more! This author has a talent and I can not wait to read more from her. 



My Rating:



Places to find the author:

http://www.goodreads.com/author/show/5146788.Kim_Faulks

http://dark-paranormal.com/

Twitter name: AuthorKimFaulks

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Author-Kim-Faulks/126527087440714?ref=ts&fref=ts

Places to buy the book:

Amazon:

ebook: http://www.amazon.com/Hells-Angel-The-Series-ebook/dp/B008BG7FZ8/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1357095348&sr=8-1&keywords=Hells+Angel+Kim+Faulks

Paperback: http://www.amazon.com/Hells-Angel-The-Series-Volume/dp/1478109823/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1357095348&sr=8-2&keywords=Hells+Angel+Kim+Faulks

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Interview and Giveaway with Author Teri Polen

Review: The Ouija Board (Paranormal Adventure #1) by Shelby White

Spreading Some Love Indie Blog Hop 2016