Paranormal Days Gone Awry by various authors an anthology by Anchor Group Compiled by Melissa Ringsted

Paranormal Days Gone Awry  Expected Publication October 13, 2012 by Anchor                          
                                                                    Group Publishing

Synopsis: 

Bad days, we all have them. Even the supernatural beings among us. Do their powers and abilities make it easier or harder? You be the judge! In this anthology you'll see those doldrums days from every angle. From funny to tragic, from dragon to vampire, whatever your paranormal craving we have a flavor just for you! Enjoy one short story after another from many of today's hot and upcoming authors!

My Review:


I received this book to give an honest review.

There are 13 short stories by different authors. There were a few authors I have not heard of and the others I am a fan of their work. There were 3 stories out of the 13 that were okay. Those 3 stories just did not appeal to me. But the work of each author was great, there were some stories that I wished would go on a bit longer since I really was getting into it. I believe there is a story in this book for everyone.
Each story is unique in its own way, which is awesome!

I have to say I am a big big fan of Jeff LaFerney! In every book that I have read by him he will always make me laugh with his character Jasper who is a little guy!

 If I was you I would so go out and get a copy! You will truly enjoy this quick read! Great job to all the authors, to Anchor Group Publishing and to Melissa R.



My Rating: 5 wine glasses







Places to buy the book:

Amazon:

http://www.amazon.com/Paranormal-Days-Gone-Awry-ebook/dp/B009P7V7JC/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1350137723&sr=8-1&keywords=paranormal+days+gone+awry

http://www.amazon.com/Paranormal-Days-Gone-Awry-Anthology/dp/0988270765/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1350137723&sr=8-2&keywords=paranormal+days+gone+awry


Barnes and Noble:

http://www.barnesandnoble.com/w/paranormal-days-gone-awry-melissa-rin/1113068937?ean=9780988270763




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Interview and Giveaway with Author Teri Polen

Review: The Ouija Board (Paranormal Adventure #1) by Shelby White

Spreading Some Love Indie Blog Hop 2016