The Bridge of Deaths By M.C.V. Egan


The Bridge of Deaths

Synopsis: 


On August 15th 1939, at the brink of World War II, an English plane crashed and sunk in Danish waters. Five deaths were reported: two Standard Oil of New Jersey employees, a German Corporate Lawyer, an English member of Parliament, and a crew member for the airline. Here is a conceivable version of the events.


 My Review:

I received this book from the author to give an honest review.


I gave this book 4 stars, because I honestly would get confused by the writing style and I would have to go back and re-read a page or a paragraph since I would get lost.


The book was a great read though, and I stepped out of my comfort zone of what I normally read. I am not big on reading anything to do with history but was glad to be able to read something that had happened and I never knew about.


This book is based on a true story and it was great to see the author took her time and put a lot of dedication into researching the death of her grandfather and his story was told in this book. 


The Bridge of Deaths seem to teeter on history and paranormal elements and at other times non-fiction. 


But if you truly enjoy reading about history especially from the World War 2 era and have a story be told then I think this would be the perfect book for you. Give it a try.


My rating 4 books.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Interview and Giveaway with Author Teri Polen

Review: The Ouija Board (Paranormal Adventure #1) by Shelby White

Spreading Some Love Indie Blog Hop 2016