Starting the Winter's Respite Reading Challenge

It's been a while it feels like since I started a reading challenge minus the one on Goodreads! 
Thanks to Michelle from Seasons of Reading of hosting this ever year! 
For the whole month of January, it is just a relaxed and fun challenge to help knock those books off your list, which as a book reader you know our list grows almost daily. I feel like I am one of those animals that like shiny things and I have to keep grabbing new shiny things like books. 

Fiction books are on the list to read but you can also do nonfiction as well. If you are kind to join in please do I don't think Michelle will mind. 
I don't have a certain title of books I will be reading as I am just finding books on my kindle though I do have some from authors I need to be reading I just haven't gotten to them yet. I think I am going to take a break this year from the requests and just go through my kindle and read what is on there. 

#Wintersrespite #readingchallenge #newyearnewbooksnewchallenge #howmanybooks #howmanypages #howmanywords

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Interview and Giveaway with Author Teri Polen

Spreading Some Love Indie Blog Hop 2016

Review: The Ouija Board (Paranormal Adventure #1) by Shelby White