Shadows of the Past (Others of Edenton #2) by Brandy L. Rivers

Shadows of the Past (Others of Edenton Book 2) by [Rivers, Brandy L]

Title: Shadows of the Past (Others of Edenton #2)
Author: Brandy L. Rivers
Published: 9/29/2013
Publisher: Self
Pages: 288
Genre: Supernatural
Review: ebook provided by author
Buy Links: Amazon, Amazon.uk

Haunted by memories of her past, Amethyst Lakes left her home to come to Edenton. She was ready to start a new life on her own after being stalked relentlessly.

Hayden Hunter is too busy being Sheriff to take interest in a woman.

That is until his officer drags Amethyst into his life. For the first time he wants to protect and claim.

There’s instant attraction between the two, but Amethyst isn’t ready for anyone since she found out her ex killed himself after she sent him away for good.

Preston has always protected Amethyst, and when he finds out something of legend and nightmares is coming for her, he’ll do everything he can to keep her safe.

Amethyst is either the catalyst to bring nightmares fully into this realm, or the one to end them. Can she find the power to stop the darkness, or will she wind up its prey?

Pretty little nymph, suspicious but sexy earth fae, cocky mage, and a nightmare of old.



I received this book to give an honest review.

Man, I love me some supernaturals. I am not sure what it is about them but I just love how they can handle their business and they will not let anything harm those they love. 
We are introduced to Amethyst (which by the way love her name and the hair color) she is the new resident in Edenton. She isn't looking for a relationship yet she can't help finding herself falling for Hayden the sheriff in Edenton. With trying to find herself she will battle evil and with the help of those around her they may be able to defeat it once and for all. I really loved how Amethyst wasn't a coward when it came to stepping up and speaking her mind. She is a tough nymph and I hope the sheriff can handle her when he needs to. (wink, wink). I really do enjoy this series and I hope there is a book three because the town of Edenton is sounding like it is full of life, mystery, and love!



Brandy L. Rivers
I've always loved books, especially about monsters and magic, so I started writing. I'm working on a prequel and the next few books in the Others of Edenton series, and I have a head full of stories to share.
I'm a stay at home mother with a wonderful husband who lets me write and write to my hearts content.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Interview and Giveaway with Author Teri Polen

Review: The Ouija Board (Paranormal Adventure #1) by Shelby White

Spreading Some Love Indie Blog Hop 2016