Counting Hearts Like Stars (The Happy Endings Resort Series Book 23) by Tovie Bryce

38641940

Title: Counting Hearts Like Stars (The Happy Endings Resort Series book 23)
Author: Tovie Bryce
Published: Feb. 17, 2018
Pages: 89
Genre: Clean romance
Review: ebook
Buy Links: amazon, amazon.uk 


No one forgets their first love.

Jennifer
I almost didn’t recognize Lucas Lawler when he showed up on my doorstep the moment I arrived back at the Happy Endings Resort. I thought he disappeared from my life for good. The more he sticks around, the more I realize I should’ve never let go, especially when he doesn’t know the truth about everything that happened when we were together. Back when first times were everything; first kisses, first love, first heartache.

Lucas
Even after all these years, seeing Jennifer Heisen revived every feeling I ever had for her as though no time had passed at all. I’ll always be up for the sweet, innocent promises we made under the star-filled sky years before. Does she remember them? There’s only one way to find out, but the past has a way of ripping us apart, no matter how much our hearts fight for love.


For a short novella I really enjoyed this story.We have Lucas and Jennifer who as teenagers fell in love and made a pact to come back to Happy Endings Resort when they turned 25 as it seems that Jennifer's family was moving. Years later Lucas never left the place and Jennifer returns. We see how they reconnect and what secret Jennifer held onto. It seems that these two are meant for each other but time will tell us. I love stories like this and the happy endings are always so good to have. It mentions you don't have to read this series in order as each book I guess has its own story maybe. So I am going to look into the Happy Endings Resort and see what other budding love I can read about. 





Tovie spends each day lost in her head, dreaming up stories, and living life to the fullest. She loves reading, dancing, and spending time with her family. When she’s not writing sweet romantic and emotionally raw stories, you can find her curled up on the sofa emerged in the lives of characters in an epic story.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Interview and Giveaway with Author Teri Polen

Review: The Ouija Board (Paranormal Adventure #1) by Shelby White

Spreading Some Love Indie Blog Hop 2016