Monday, October 10, 2016

Closing Post for Fright-Fall-Read-A-Thon 2016

Well I got everything that I wanted to read done!! And I actually finished a lot earlier than I planned to though I am glad because we planned an unplanned trip to the beach.
It was actually nice to pleasure read for one instead of being on a timeline of trying to hurry and read so I can get to the next review book.
On one of my books The Containment which I need to do the post for I noticed it got a lot of bad reviews, I was a bit upset that I couldn't return the book where I bought it because I was worried it was going to be bad. I can honestly say it was pretty good. Once I started I couldn't put it down as I was wondering where it was going to go because it wasn't exactly dealing with zombies like I thought.

I love doing these read-a-thons because I get to push myself on reading faster but at the same time enjoying the stories. Hope to see you all on the next read-a-thon hosted by Michelle at Seasons of Reading.


1 comment:

  1. Thanks for joining us, Autumn! I'm glad you got some good, relaxed reading in. Sounds like you enjoyed yourself. Looking forward to seeing you for Christmas Spirit next month. :-)

    ReplyDelete