Closing Post for Fright-Fall-Read-A-Thon 2016

Well I got everything that I wanted to read done!! And I actually finished a lot earlier than I planned to though I am glad because we planned an unplanned trip to the beach.
It was actually nice to pleasure read for one instead of being on a timeline of trying to hurry and read so I can get to the next review book.
On one of my books The Containment which I need to do the post for I noticed it got a lot of bad reviews, I was a bit upset that I couldn't return the book where I bought it because I was worried it was going to be bad. I can honestly say it was pretty good. Once I started I couldn't put it down as I was wondering where it was going to go because it wasn't exactly dealing with zombies like I thought.

I love doing these read-a-thons because I get to push myself on reading faster but at the same time enjoying the stories. Hope to see you all on the next read-a-thon hosted by Michelle at Seasons of Reading.


Comments

  1. Thanks for joining us, Autumn! I'm glad you got some good, relaxed reading in. Sounds like you enjoyed yourself. Looking forward to seeing you for Christmas Spirit next month. :-)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Interview and Giveaway with Author Teri Polen

Spreading Some Love Indie Blog Hop 2016

Review: The Ouija Board (Paranormal Adventure #1) by Shelby White